Wednesday, April 2, 2008

The Wheels On The Bus Go Round And Round

Most of my commuting time is spent on the bus and I have encountered many "interesting" people, especially when I have to work late and take the late evening busses. So, I wanted to throw out a post on some things I overheard on the morning and evening bus yesterday. This may become a running post as there is no end to the amazing sights, smells and sounds (mostly smells) on the public bus system.

One twenty-something girl to her twenty-something friend:

"My mom was so surprised when my baby came out white."

Man yelling to everyone at bus stop and pointing to seated lady:

"Y'all! This b**** a rat! Don't talk to her, she a rat!" Response: "I'd rather be a rat than a murderer like you."

Two men sitting across from each other, recognize each other:

"Hey man, when did you get out?"

4 comments:

Castiel Moyes said...

That is really funny. I want you to keep adding more bus quotes.

Rob, Ann, Ava, and Brooklyn said...

I agree! update the bus quotes weekly!

Nick and Lauren said...

that is awesome lol--stay safe!

Paul Moyes said...

Maybe I should start a post on the things I say to myself when I drive to work in the morning... wait, that's not funny