Thursday, May 22, 2008

Do we really know what's up?

A drain must be opened UP because it is stopped UP. We open UP a store in the morning but we close it UP at night. We seem to be pretty mixed UP about UP! If you are UP to it, you might try building UP at list of the many ways UP is used. It will take UP a lot of you time, but if you don't give UP, you may wind UP with a hundred or more. When it threatens to rain, we say it is clouding UP. When the sun comes out we say it is clearing UP. When it rains, it wets the earth and often messes things UP. When it doesn't rain for awhile, things dry UP. One could go on and on, but I'll wrap it UP because my time is UP,

2 comments:

Steve said...

Finally another post. I thought I had killed all interest in this blog with my first two posts. Thanks for breaking the silence DW and keep it "up" :)

Steve said...
This comment has been removed by the author.