Thursday, February 26, 2009

When A Picture Needs A Thousand Words


Long ago my friend and I were driving up to the Coast Range of Oregon to do some motorcycle riding. It was about 8:00 AM on a Saturday morning. We passed a guy in a small logging town that was walking down the street wearing boxer shorts, a womens blouse, and one rubber boot. That's its. Right there we decided the ultimate reality TV show would be one called," The Previous 24 hours", because I bet there is some amazing story to that guy's previous 24 hours.



They say a picture is worth a thousand words, but there are some pictures that I think need to be accompanied by a couple thousand words just to tell the story. This is one of them. Somehow I wish I was that parrot because that guy just looks cool. He should be involved in a show called,"The Last 20 Years". I'll bet that guy has some stories.

No comments: