Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Moyes Men Unite


I was thinking today that we Moyes Men (that includes Steve, Ryan and Rob) need a forum to contribute to the collective intelligence of the blogging world without cluttering the blogs about our families (thanks to all the Moyes Women for the great job) with our idiocy. I actually started a personal blog a few months ago on which I intended to put my own personal musings and things that I found funny; I never did post a thing because I am lazy and didn't think I would post enough to be worth the time. However, I figured I could start a blog for all the Moyes Men to use as desired so we can keep the blog fresh with new material and worth checking out once in a while. SO, I invite the Moyes Men to post any thoughts, videos, personal experiences, pictures and the like, be they funny, spiritual, about BYU sports or whatever. PLEASE KEEP THINGS CLEAN, WHEN IN DOUBT ERR ON THE SIDE OF NONINCLUSION. Blog away gentlemen!


3 comments:

Dustin said...

What a great idea! Thanks Dustin!

Amanda said...

What were you doing at 12 in the morning??? :) Am I not allowed to comment because I am a girl??

Ryan said...

Dustin....good idea....however I might need a tutorial on how to post stuff or maybe it would be better if I didn't post....I'll leave that up to you to determine.