Monday, March 9, 2009

Moyes vs. Wild - rules

Talking with Gary last night, I think we need to laydown a few ground rules. I just don't know what they are.

One rule I think should be put into place is all fire needs to be made with either:
a.) One of the many friction methods
b.) Pop can and sun
c.) Ice

Here are some other items up for discussion:
To tent or not to tent?
Eating of raw fish?
Snaring of woodland game?

On a side note, Gary doesn't think its possible to snare woodland game. I am taking that as a personal challenge. I don't know if its possible or not, but I think it is.

Discuss

3 comments:

Dustin said...

I think we should have with us a tube or pup tent, but require shelter making. Fire should be limited to the methods described in Paul's post with backup devices in case of true emergency or just being too cold and not yet having a fire made.

Dustin said...

Snaring or trapping of woodland game is a must.

Tanner M. said...

*buzzer* Wrong. I suggested we do cola can and CHOCOLATE, and ice. No choc, no fire.